LA GRANDE BELLEZZA
Brand new 2019 Leopard 58 offering spectacular top deck lounge/BBQ area with bar, surround sound and state-of-the-art lighting. Lower main deck offers vast space with alfresco dining, swim platform which will lower to water level, walk in salon with lounge/formal dining area, galley and master stateroom and passageway to front cockpit. Below are 3 additional cabins (see accommodations section for cabin details). All cabin offer private en-suite heads with electric toilets and dry shower stalls. Lots and lots of water toys, come play about LA GRANDE BELLEZZA! **These are factory photos as yacht is just being completed***
(1) Master Stateroom is on Main deck forward of Salon has a Queen sized bed, private ensuite head with electric toilet and stall shower. Berth is 77"L x 58"W. It has door to forward cockpit from the Stateroom and from Navigation Station- Office that opens to private patio. Office can be closed off from Salon for privacy.
(1) Starboard Fwd Cabin on lower level has a Queen bed, private ensuite head with electric toilet and stall shower. Berth size 77"L x 47"W.
(1) Starboard Aft Cabin on lower level has a Queen bed with private ensuite head with electric toilet and stall shower. Berth size 75"L x 56"W.
(1) Port Fwd Cabin on lower level with Queen bed with private ensuite head with electric toilet and stall shower. Berth size 77"L x 56"W.
(1) Port Aft Cabin on lower level with Queen bed with private ensuite head with electric toilet and stall shower. Berth size 77"L x 52"W and there is an upper Pullman berth. Berth size 72"L x 25"W which can be removed.
*****NOTE: Crew normally use the Port Aft port Cabin but can move to Port Fwd Cabin if clients need Port Aft port Cabin with the Pullman Berth.
Main salon on main deck along with galley and bar. Aft deck offers alfresco dining and loads of lounge area. Top party deck affords a 360 degree view and beautiful breeze. . This deck offers massive seating and lounge area, a built-in bar with a bar, barbeque, refrigerator, ice-maker, sink Bluetooth sound bar. Top deck also has 55" Smart TV for events.
Forward deck has two trampolines for lounging, two bow seats along with a forward private patio.
|(2) 110hp Yanmar diesels 20K Northern Lights generator|
|Engines:||(2) 110hp Yanmar diesels 20K Northern Lights generator|
|Winter Area:||Caribbean Virgin Islands, Caribbean Leewards|
|Summer Area:||Caribbean Virgin Islands, Caribbean Leewards|
|Pick Up Locations|
|Minimum Age:||water safe|
|Voltages:||110v & 220v|
|Internet Access:||Onboard WIFI|
|Guests Smokes:||Aft steps only please|
|Dinghy size:||14' RIB center console|
|Water Skis Adult:||Yes|
|Water Skis Kids:||Yes|
|Kayaks 1 Pax:||No|
|Kayaks (2 Pax):||2|
|Swim Platform:||Hydraulic lift on back deck to|
|Boarding Ladder (Loc/Type):||Boarding platform on back|
Captain Ted has had years of experience sailing all over the world and is sure to guide you to the best bays and most mystic spots around USVI and BVI. Ted was born in Chicago. He completed his Bachelor of Science degree in 1991 and his MBA at The University of Miami in 1993. He completed his RYA 200t Offshore Yachtmaster in 2014 and since then he has sailed professionally in Greece, Bahamas, Caribbean including St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Grenada and the USVI-BVI. He has also sailed across the Atlantic from France to Annapolis. Captain Ted is passionate about creating a bespoke charter experience for guests based on his knowledge of the islands, scuba diving, snorkeling, watersports and fishing. He can cook too, think grilled Mahi mahi and epic Ribeye. Captain Ted has a Padi Rescue Diver Certification and can’t wait to show you what the underwater world has to offer.
Chef/mate Tammy is an island girl. Born and raised in the low country of Savannah Georgia on the island of Skidaway. She has resided and worked on Hilton head Island South Carolina, Gulf Shores Alabama, and Okaloosa Island Florida as well. She exemplifies southern hospitality and welcomes you aboard to experience culinary creativity and customized menus; Italian, Greek, Caribbean, Asian, American, fusion flavor specialties. Tammy is a former competitive swimmer and now mermaid. Toes have been in the waters of the Atlantic, Pacific, Gulf of Mexico and the Caribbean Sea. Tammy graduated from University of Georgia and has over 30 years management, Design, culinary and hospitality experience. So, kick off your shoes and relax. You’re on island time!
|Season||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX||5 PAX||6 PAX||7 PAX||8 PAX||9 PAX|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$28,500||$29,000||$29,500||$30,000||$30,400||$30,900||$31,400||$31,900|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$28,500||$29,000||$29,500||$30,000||$30,400||$30,900||$31,400||$31,900|