TAJNA MORA (Secret of The Sea) is a perfect choice for groups up to 18 clients. This yacht built in 2007, is perfectly maintained and frequently refitted, with excellent service and great accommodation promises the most enjoyable sailing vacation in Adriatic.
1 convertible bed cabin on upper deck
4 double bed and 4 twin bed cabins on lower deck
|Twin engine, twin screw configuration: 2x DOOSAN L086TIH, 420kW Generators: 2 x Caterpillar C2.2, 28kVA|
|Max Speed:||11US Gall/Hr|
|Engines:||Twin engine, twin screw configuration: 2x DOOSAN L086TIH, 420kW Generators: 2 x Caterpillar C2.2, 28kVA|
|Pick Up Locations|
|Internet Access:||Onboard WIFI|
|Guests Smokes:||Outside area|
|Dinghy size:||A.D. Boats, Maestral, 5 m|
|Water Skis Adult:||Yes|
|Water Skis Kids:||-|
|Kayaks 1 Pax:||2|
|Kayaks (2 Pax):||Yes|
|Boarding Ladder (Loc/Type):||-|
PRICE LIST 2021 – GULET TAJNA MORA
Embarkation time: 17:00 h / Disembarkation time: 9:00 h
Cabins: 9 / Guests: 18 / Crew: 5
CHARTER FEE, season 2021:
A) till June 6 and from September 26..................................18.000 €
B) From June 6 - 27 & from August 29 - September 26.......20.000 €
C) June 27 - August 29…………............................................. 24.000 €
1. CHARTER FEE:
Includes: Accommodation for maximum of 18 guests in 9 cabins, the crew of 5 and their expenses, insurance of the vessel and the crew, fuel for 4 h of the engine work daily, generator work 24/7, fuel for tender transfers to/from the vessel and for tender operated watersports, use of recreational equipment (SUP, kayak, snorkeling gear), tourist taxes, Wi-Fi, VAT of 13%.
Half board: 350 € pax/week (breakfast + lunch or dinner)
Full board: 560 € pax/week (breakfast + lunch + dinner)
Discounts on food options for children: from 0-2 years of age free of charge, from 2-10 years of age -50% discount from 10 - 12 years of age - 30% discount. Extra meal charge: 45 € pax / meal.
3. BEVERAGE OPTIONS:
A) Beverages on yacht bar only - by bar price list, in this option clients are not allowed to bring their own beverages on board
B) All-inclusive domestic package - includes Croatian wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices - 210 € pax/week
C) All-inclusive dom. non-alcoholic package - 105 € pax/week
D) Beverages completely supplied by clients - cost service of beverages: 1.200 €/week
- Port, marina fees, and anchorages
- National park and park of nature entrances
- Dubrovnik visit fee on Split – Split route: 1.000 €
- Delivery Fee for embarkation/disembarkation in any other port except base port.
- Extra navigation: 80 €/h (This cost is already included in Delivery and Dubrovnik Visit Fee)
- Personal watercraft (Jetski or Wave runner) - 100 €/h - fuel included – available only to license holders*
- Any other costs not specifically mentioned as included
Above mentioned prices DO NOT INCLUDE:
Transfers to or from the vessel/hotel/airport, shore excursions, adverse activities (scuba diving, big game fishing, rafting…), guided tours, gratuities/tips for the crew (the industry’s standard is 5% to 15% of the base charter rate, given at the Charterers discretion).
The option is placed on an explicit e-mail request and is active until the agreed date. Booking needs to be confirmed while the option is active. The option expires after the agreed date without special warning. Please take care of your option expiration. Booking is confirmed when an agreement is signed by both parties and the deposit paid.
Deposit: 50 % of the charter fee – immediately, as confirmation of booking
Balance: 50 % of the charter fee + Other costs - not later than 6 weeks before charter commencement
Mean of payment: wire transfer to the account of the Central Agency
* To drive a Personal Watercraft in Croatia one needs to have a boat driving permit with him/her when on the Personal Watercraft. It is forbidden to allow a person to drive a Personal Watercraft if one does not have a license with him/her. If the person does not have this, it is possible to obtain one while in Croatia. Contact us for more details on the Croatian license for Personal Watercraft, but we strongly suggest obtaining one in your country.