KANARYA is a traditional gulet designed and dressed in a timeless classic look. She offers an abundance of outdoor relaxation areas including the full beam lounging cushions located in the aft and ten sunbeds on the forward section to accommodate all guests at the same time. Comfortable deck space together with the wide variety of water sports available on board, you are likely to want to do nothing but spend your days in the welcoming waters of the Med and lazing in the sun to enjoy your favourite novels. All cabins are air-conditioned and en-suite with plenty of room for comfortable accommodation. The master cabin in the aft section is particularly romantic with transom port lights that let in natural light reflected from the sea. The yacht has all the modern amenities such as a fully stocked bar, Wifi service and entertainment system that guests can have wireless connection. Captain Koray and his crew have been serving on board together since several years, and guests appreciate the team work and coordination that comes with a long-term steady team.
-1 forward master cabin with bathroom & A/C
-1 aft master cabin with bathroom & A/C
-3 twin cabins with bathroom & A/C
SPECIAL NOTES (Regarding 12 pax capacity)
1. One of the twin cabins hosts a custom size bed (120cm x 200cm) that is wide enough to sleep two younger children.
2. There is sufficient space in the master cabins to place a portable baby bed to allow an additional passenger.
3. Dining table & lounging areas are more than large enough to accommodate 12 guests.
4. The yacht has an official passenger carrying capacity of 12 guests.
|Engine(s) 1× Cat 540 hp Generator(s) 2× Onan 27 kW|
|Max Speed:||10nmUS Gall/Hr|
|Engines:||Engine(s) 1× Cat 540 hp Generator(s) 2× Onan 27 kW|
|Winter Area:||Greece, Turkey|
|Summer Area:||Greece, Turkey|
|Pick Up Locations|
|Sat Tv:||Wi-Fi available in Turkish waters free of charge up to 25GB/week)|
|Internet Access:||Onboard WIFI|
|Dinghy size:||1 x 4.80m Zodiac Tender|
|Water Skis Adult:||1|
|Water Skis Kids:||1|
|Kayaks 1 Pax:||2|
|Kayaks (2 Pax):||No|
|Swim Platform:||Swim Ladder|
|Boarding Ladder (Loc/Type):||Aft Pasarelle|
|Gear Type:||2 rods, 2 long lines, 6 basic|
April / May / October / November € 1,800.-
June / September € 2,250.-
July / August € 2,600.-
Minimum 4-Night booking requirement
Home Port: Bodrum Embarkation Time: 15:00PM Disembarkation Time: 10:00AM
Very Early Booking Discount: 10% (valid for all bookings confirmed before 31 January 2020)
Early Booking Discount: 5% (valid for all bookings confirmed 4 months before embarkation)
Long-Period Booking Discount: 5% (valid for all bookings of 14 days or longer)
*Total combined discounts may not exceed 10%
Charter Rate Includes
▪ Fuel for up to an average of 4 hours of cruising per day
▪ Fuel for 24 hours/day of generator use and A/C use in Turkish waters
▪ Turkish harbour and domestic transit log fees (private marinas are not covered)
▪ Wi-Fi (Free of charge up to 25GB/week in Turkish waters)
Charter Rate Excludes
▪ Food and beverage expenses
▪ Foreign and private marina fees
▪ Fuel cost for water sports and leisure use of the tender
▪ Greek island harbour fees and all entry/exit costs between Turkey & Greece
▪ Crew gratuities (5%-15% of total charter fee is considered the industry average)
FOOD & BEVERAGE EXPENSES can be covered in the following ways;
FULL BOARD OPTION
€ 65.- / day / adult
€ 45.- / day / child aged 5 to 12
Covers all meals, snacks throughout the day andunlimited soft drinks. Alcoholic beverage expenses are extra on a cost basis.
HALF BOARD OPTION
€ 50.- / day / adult
€ 35.-/ day / child aged 5 to 12
Covers breakfast, one more meal, snacks throughout the day and unlimited soft drinks. Alcoholic beverage expenses are extra on a cost basis.
EXPENSES ONLY OPTION
All food, soft drinks and alcoholic beverage expenses are covered by the guests on a cost basis.
*Infants under the age of 5 are not charged any full or half board fees