LADY FREYA is an elegant wooden gullet with excellent charter record, suitable for eight sun seeking guests in 24-hour air-conditioned two master and two double cabins. Thanks to her flat transom design the aft master is uniquely pretty with her large port holes flooding in reflections from the sea. She measures 22.76m and offers very comfortable indoor and outdoor dining and leisure areas. The yacht provides a bimini shaded large sun tanning area & lounge on the front deck, and an outdoor TV on the aft deck opposite the dining area. A warm interior design and décor which truly is the success of a woman’s touch includes an elegant sunroof that can be opened to let in fresh air into the salon. This vessel offers at a very affordable charter rate all the toys and amenities of much larger vessels and is the ideal option for an active family holiday. Thanks to a powerful 70hp tender water sports opportunities include but are not limited to water skiing, wake boarding, paddle boarding, canoeing and snorkeling.
-Saloon with A/C, open galley, dining area for 8 guests
-1 aft master cabin with queen size bed, bathroom, A/C
-1 forward master cabin with queen size bed, bathroom, A/C
-2 double cabins with double beds, bathroom, A/C
-1 forward crew quarter for 3 crew members
|Engine: 1x Volvo Penta 425 hp Generators: Onan 17.5 kW & Albo Marina 14 kW|
|Max Speed:||11US Gall/Hr|
|Engines:||Engine: 1x Volvo Penta 425 hp Generators: Onan 17.5 kW & Albo Marina 14 kW|
|Winter Area:||Greece, Turkey|
|Summer Area:||Greece, Turkey|
|Pick Up Locations|
|Sat Tv:||Wi-Fi through mobile operator|
|Voltages:||12V, 24V, 220V|
|Internet Access:||Onboard WIFI|
|Guests Smokes:||Outdoors Only|
|Dinghy size:||4,20m Joker Tender|
|Water Skis Adult:||Yes|
|Water Skis Kids:||Yes|
|Kayaks 1 Pax:||1|
|Kayaks (2 Pax):||1|
|Swim Platform:||Side Swim Ladder|
|Boarding Ladder (Loc/Type):||Aft Pasarelle|
|Gear Type:||Basic lines & Rods|
Captain Mehmet is from the beautiful coastal town of Marmaris and has been at sea since childhood. He started working on traditional wooden yachts at a young age and acquired valuable experience in Eastern-Mediterranean waters. In addition to being a sailing enthusiast and a long time outdoorsman, he enjoys every kind of fishing in any kind of place. As the captain of Freya, he will ensure all guests onboard feel safe and cared for.
CHEF/ Engin Ozcelik
Engin has been working on charter yachts in Turkey as a chef since ten years. His years of experience have made him very quick in the kitchen, enabling him to prepare a rich table for his guests several times a day, every day. He concentrates mainly on Turkish cuisine, with special emphasis on starters served in olive oil dressing and fresh fish main courses. He is a modest man and has a very gentle aura. He speaks Turkish and beginner level English.
DECKHAND/ Ercan Ozcelik
Ercan is originally from the small fishing and farming village of Taslica. He lives in the harbour town of Marmaris and has extensive experience in hospitality due to the positions he has held in yachts and restaurants as a head waiter. He is a very self-confident young man who understands guests of different nationalities and cultures and can cater to all their needs efficiently. Ercan speaks Turkish, English and Swedish.
- 12% Greek VAT must be added for all charters starting and ending in Greece, regardless of whether or not the yacht exits Greek waters during the charter.
- 9% Greek VAT must be applied if either the embarkation or disembarkation takes place outside of Greece
- 0% Greek VAT will be applicable if both embarkation and disembarkation take place outside of Greece but the yacht enters Greek waters during the charter
- The yacht may start a charter in Turkey, then exit straight away to Greek waters, and then return to Turkey at any point in time to finish the charter in Turkey. In this case there will be no Turkish VAT applied and there will also be no Greek VAT applied.
- LADY FREYA fees include domestic formality fees, which are formality fees that are required for Greece only itineraries
- For itineraries that cover both Greece and Turkey, the guests are likely to pay approximately; 250 Euros for exiting Greece, 200 euros for entering Turkey, 680 euros as Turkish waters usage fee, 200 euros for exiting Turkey and 250 euros for re-entering Greece.